Thursday, January 24, 2019

cleveland finish

My Cleveland rug is finished. I used yarn to whip the edges that I dyed myself. This was a free pattern from the 2017 Atha (association of traditional rug hooking artists) biennial in Cleveland. My husband and I attended and had a great time. This year, the biennial is in Denver, and I am interested in attending. It is sad how easy it is to talk yourself out of anything fun. This was a finish for the 2019 finish along. My list is here.


A friend at Friday group was working on the binding for her Minecraft quilt. This is for her son who loves minecraft. She is a professional longarmer. and made her own designs of the tools used in the game.



I am linking to:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie, I love the Cleveland rug design. Your rug is awesome!

    ReplyDelete