Tuesday, January 15, 2019

new template

I purchased this new little template set from Missouri star quilt. It is a bloc- loc set and it makes the cutest little 2 inch triangle in a square. I just had to try it.


The pieces are cut oversized, and then, using the regular part of the bloc- loc, trimmed to size. It works like a dream to trim it, just like all bloc -loc rulers. But each piece will have to be cut. It will use the smallest pieces of scrap,
But, it is ever so cute.


It will take a lot of pieces to make a quilt of any size, But, I am in no hurry.




I am linking to:


too cute tuesday

chameleon color linky

Oh scrap

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an interesting tool. I shall have to investigate it further, thanks!

    ReplyDelete