Wednesday, September 5, 2018

more double wedding ring blues

Last week's assignment for Jo of Jo's country junction double wedding ring quilt along was to attach two melons to a center square, but only sewing one side. They have already been joined at the squares. I was happy with my seam until I realized I had sewn it to the outside oops. I quick sewed one together on the inside. I am not taking it apart until I see if it can be used this way. This is what happens if I am talking or listening in my small group.


much better. tee hee  I have spent some time working on just piecing the arcs, and I can see the end in sight for that step.


My friend, Linda, just couldn't wait to see it if she sewed the other side. She is way ahead of me



double wedding ring quilt along with Jo of Jo's Country junction.

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

2 comments:

  1. Your double wedding ring is going to be such a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your navy background fabric - this is looking so good!

    ReplyDelete