Tuesday, September 11, 2018

new quilt template

I came across this video on pinterest last week and I was really impressed with the idea. I have so many templates in my drawer that I haven't even taken the plastic off to use. I really liked this idea of making dividers in a box and adding to it over time. And this was a template I still have not used. It is the creative grids scrap crazy 6 template.
I found this container at Meijer grocery store for about 4.00.


I just had to make the dividers because they are so neat.


I want to make a scrappy version, but I had this fabric from my project box reveal last week. I thought I would try making blocks with this combo, and then feel better suited to seeing the pattern. I want to use a neutral with the scrappy, and I wasn't sure which piece until I see some blocks together. And as a bonus, I didn't have to put the fabric away if I used it.



The box makes me smile:)
I am linking to:
too cute tuesday

6 comments:

  1. What a neat idea. You are inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very clever! Thanks for the link. I have the Crazy 8" templates, might have to do the same with those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic organizational tip! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete