Saturday, September 8, 2018

a bit of soul

I cut the dark blue pieces I needed for soul searching so that I could take them to Friday group with me. I am using 2 1/22 in strips from my scrap drawers.




I was able to sew it together before I spent time piecing my double wedding ring. This is the last block I need for the quilt. Well at least that is the plan. After I put it together, I may think I want it bigger.
Dark blue is the rainbow scrap challenge color for September.

I am linking to


Oh Scrap

8 comments:

  1. That's such a great block for using up strings! Sounds like fun to sew with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blue block! Looking forward to seeing the completed project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if it's not the last one, it's a beautiful block ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great block! I look forward to seeing the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll be interesting to see if you need to make more blocks...you never know! Love the RSC block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your strip block is going to look great as a finished quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, is looks great and will be grander when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing your RSC project come together.

    ReplyDelete