Saturday, September 15, 2018

rainbow tokoyo quilt

The color for the month of September is dark blue for the rainbow scrap challenge. There is a dark blue as a color listing on the pattern for Tokoyo Subway. But I don't see it in the picture. Dark blue may be too dark. I guess I won't really know until I connect the subways.


 I use a pressing sheet to iron close to the interfacing.


when I add the dark blue, I can add all the white and it will be ready to sew. I had two of them ready to sew this month. It looks like I have a light gray color that needs to be added. I don't know if that is going to be a color this year so I might have to add it later on my own.


I am linking to


Oh Scrap

4 comments:

  1. It's so fascinating how that is coming together! How many total blocks do you make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting closer to sewing a few more blocks. SEW exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making progress. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun project. Looking forward to seeing the whole project when you get it assembled.

    ReplyDelete