Sunday, September 30, 2018

stash report September 30, 2018

I found a bundle of fabric at goodwill and thought I saw some goodies in it, so it came home with me.



I have a hanging sleeve to attach by hand today for the quilt show next week. I am ready for some hand stitching.

stash report

Fabric Used this Week 19 1/4 yards roll roll cotton boll
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 772 3/4 yards  * 400 donated

Fabric Added this Week: 7 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 188 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 584 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week - double wedding ring and orca bay



I am linking to:


sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

4 comments:

  1. There were some goodies in there! I like the black dot, but there are also some good neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many years ago, Goodwill was a good source for cotton quilt fabrics. Not much any more. In recent years, I have only found one bag. Either they don't get the fabric donations or I don't go often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely found some keepers in that pile. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bundle of fun you found at Goodwill. Mine never has things like that! Your stash out is legendary!

    ReplyDelete