Tuesday, September 4, 2018

rol roll rug

I have roll roll cotton boll  Quiltville mystery quilt on the frame. I am hoping by the end of the week, it will be finished.


I've decided to break my Cleveland rug into mini goals. The whole premise for the rug is to include landmarks from the city. Since Cleveland is right on Lake Erie, there were several water references. I finished the sail boat. Above that is the skyline in white.


I had Grandkids for a visit on Labor Day. I sure enjoy their visits.


I am linking to:
too cute tuesday

5 comments:

  1. What a fun family get together. Your quilt is lovely and you are very patient to be making a rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mystery quilt! And that is such a great idea to break up the rug into mini finishes. The grandkids look like they are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very scrappy Mystery quilt! Family time is always special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are moving right along with both your rug and quilt projects. Looks like you had a fun and busy Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great family fun! Roll, roll cotton boll was a favorite of mine, yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete