Sunday, September 16, 2018

stash report September 16, 2018

I have a few new additions to my creative pallet. haha I found these batiks at a quilt shop and I am still collecting them. I don't know why yet. But everyone else loves them so I collect. and, yes, I would probably jump off a cliff if other quilters said to jump.


I have a binding( hooray) to hand sew for slow Sunday stitching


stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 yard
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 753 1/2  yards

Fabric Added this Week: 3 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 162 1/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 591 1/4 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week - double wedding ring


I am linking to:


sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces


7 comments:

  1. What lovely batiks! Batiks come in such a variety of color don't they! Have fun stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that pattern too, Metro Rings. I want to make it this winter. Your quilt will be very bright and cheery with those batiks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, almost 600 yards of fabric used this year. You must sew like the wind. :) I'm feeling blessed to have almost 200 used. I want to be more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't jump just keep building that batiks collection! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you decide to make with those pretty batiks. Enjoy your binding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m not keeping track of fabric In and out anymore. Nice that you have used so much! When I retire, I will try to sew everyday. Hooray for binding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batiks are such fun fabrics, I love those bright colors. You'll find a place for them. (When you do, let me know, I've got a set I'm saving for something too).

    ReplyDelete