Saturday, April 15, 2017

Fiber Fair

Hubby and I spent a day at the Green castle Fiber Festival. Greencastle is Southwest of us enough so that there were more Spring blooms everywhere. This tree was so amazing.



The colors  of roving were inspiring.






But this custom spinning wheel was very unusual. It reminded me of the Jetsons cartoon.

I hand stitched the hexie stars to their squares during the car ride. Plenty of multi - colored fabric for the RSC 17 challenge


And this little guy is spending some alone time with Grandma and Grandpa.

We have Easter egg hunting, and birthday caking, and spoiling to do. The first thing all my Grandchildren do when they visit is grab their scrapbooks and look through them. It reminds me that I haven't added anything to them in a long while.
Happy weekend ahead..

 SewCan She
Oh scrap


9 comments:

  1. Those star blocks are beautiful! Looks like your having a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that is the first thing they do! Pretty stars you have stitched. Enjoy the spoiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little monsters in the eggs. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen hexi stars before. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those scrappy stars!! Enjoy the time with your Grand. They grow so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hexie stars are so sweet,and your grandson even more so. Have a very Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful stars! Lots of yummy color inspiration too - thanks!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sure are tiny pieces in those stars! Good work. You remind me how far behind I am with my scrapbooking. They are so much fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful star blocks - what great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete