Sunday, April 16, 2017

stash report April 16, 2017

Happy Easter! HE is risen!


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 156 1/2 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 5 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 54 1/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2017: 102 1/4 yards more used than added

I won this scrap bag of wonderful fabric from Brooke Sellmann of Silly Mama Quilts

She makes some wonderful quilts
and has a link up on Wednesdays. She gives away scraps from her projects on a regular basis. and I was the lucky recipient of  some really great scraps. And I love scraps.... really do. So thank you very much Brooke.
I added these scrap bundles from a flea market visit. There were 3 bundles of 6 fat quarters at 2.00 each. I'm not sure why each fat quarter was the same. But I can always use neutrals.

I saw these Kaffe Facett prints in this scrap bag for 8.00. I have a very small collection of his fabrics that I will figure out what to do when I have enough. Again, I love the neutrals.


Still more of these to hand stitch


I am linking to:
Slow Sunday Stitching

3 comments:

  1. What sweet fabric scraps that you won. I love using scraps in my applique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful additions to your stash. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a very impressive stash report going. Some very fun fabric finds. Hope you were able to get in some relaxing hand work yesterday.

    ReplyDelete