Sunday, April 23, 2017

stash report April 23 2017

I love the Sunday stash report, I have pictures of fabric, and I get to enjoy buying them all over again, in case I have forgotten I bought them. So fabric has at least three points of happy, 1. when it is purchased, 2. when I stash report, 3. when I use it in a quilt.  With the state of my room, there could be more.... when I move it out of the way to cut something, when I sort it again determined to put it away....when I move it out of the way to cut something.... repeat


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 161 1/2 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 22 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 76 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2017: 84  3/4 yards more used than added
I found fat quarters in bundles at a flea market marked 2.00 per bundle of 5. I had to have them - really
7 1/2 yards
This was a 5 yard piece for 5.00


1 yard piece

5 yard piece

4 yards of remnants


Today is Sunday spinning - for my slow Sunday stitching. I will go slow, but the spinning wheel will go fast if I am doing it right. 2.25 ounces of fluff.


I am linking to:
Slow Sunday Stitching

4 comments:

  1. I don't do spinning, but your photo sure makes me want to reach over and pet the fiber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what Laura from the above comment means, that fibre is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I would like to see how you do that spinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds from a flea market, Maggie, and at a steal of a price, too! These are the kinds of deals I always hope to find but rarely do. I haven't spun for years and years. So many bloggers are these days, it makes me think of doing it again.

    ReplyDelete