Saturday, April 1, 2017

Floating stars

I just had a wonderful time taking these 5 fun Grandchildren to see Beauty and the Beast.We met up with them in Martinsville Indiana. I have missed them.
The movie was nice, but, I can't believe I am saying this, I like the animated version better - classic disney. The animated Belle was a better actress.


I have all the stars made for the floating stars quilt, and have started putting them on the design wall.
I have to add these 8 more
and these 9 more - these are the cutest 3 inch stars.
just for fun, I tried a pattern for little bunnies, by Salina Kyle
I had never made anything that made a pouch before on just one needle. The designer included catnip in the stuffing for cats, but I don't have a cat. The pattern is a ravelry pattern called Catnip Bunny.
I am linking to:
TGIFF
Finished or Not Fridays
Whoop Whoop
fort Worth Fabric Studio
 SewCan She


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty stars, they look great arranged on the diagonal like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandchildren are the best, in my opinion. Mine are grown now, so we are experiencing great grands.....also the best!! Your stars are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandchildren photo is too much fun!!! It looks like your stars are all falling into place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very fun time with the grandkids. Drama Teen loved the live action version Beauty and the Beast, which is saying something as Belle has long been her favorite Disney Princess. Floating Stars is coming together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete