Tuesday, April 11, 2017

soft and cuddly

I finished quilting a donation quilt for a customer. I love the colors. It's all flannel and cuddly soft. I used a light turquoise thread and a simple stipple.


Cute, cute back ..

I have 2 drawers near my longarm for thread. I had all but decided I didn't like the glide thread on my machine ( thread breakage ), and I was preparing to replace it with Superior's omni thread ( even though it is more expensive). I used the glide thread on the baby quilt because of the color, and it worked just fine. Now I am not sure again.
I am going to use glide on the pink sampler and test it again. In any case the drawers need tidied for sure.




Last night I started hand stitching 96 hexagons  for border #3 of Happy Birds quilt.
I love when the weeping cherry blooms
and the hyacinths
and the paperwhites
and the peonies are getting ready
and the creeping phlox creeps

I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday
Free Motion by the River
scraptastic Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty flowers! The customer quilt turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete