Sunday, February 26, 2023

stash report 2/26/2023

 I was gifted these 'scraps'. The middle one was 2 1/2 yards, the rest were bits and pieces. I don't count them in yardage, unless they are over 1/2 yard or are a fat quarter.


Stash report February 26, 2023

fabric added: 2 1/2 yards
fabric added year to date: 25 yards 

fabric used: 22 yards  I finished circa 1880 
fabric used year to date: 78 yards  

53  yards used more than bought 

I sewed 4 days last week.  including Friday  and Saturday sew. 

 I will have a large border background to hook, but, the letters are all done.

This is the color I am dyeing for the background

The camera catches the color differently. It is a gold color.

 tu each his own

I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. You are making great progress with your rug! Enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Madras fabric! Have fun with the border ;)
    Thank you for sharing your progress, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rug is looking good. I like all those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your rug! Can't wait to see the whole thing. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell linkup, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You continue to smash it on your quilt metrics. The rug is pretty cool. Hope March is another good month for you.

    ReplyDelete