Sunday, February 12, 2023

stash report 2/12/2023

I found these pieces of woven plaids at goodwill for 99 cents each. The regular price now for  up to 1 yard is 3.99.  2 yards or more is 5.99. Someone didn't like these and marked them 99. I like them so I snatched them up to take home.


Stash report February 12, 2023

fabric added: 3 yards
fabric added year to date: 22 1/2 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards 

fabric used year to date: 49 yards  

26 1/2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 7 days last week.  including Friday sew. 

I am working on the alphabet letters with a dark red wool along the border of the rug. It doesn't take very long per letter, but, moving the big rug on the frame is challenging. I am half way on the letters

I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Nice additions to your stash. I would like to hook another rug. Yours is looking great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last comment from Gail at the cozy quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all those letters. Great fabric finds at Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More out than in and a full week of stitching, pretty good metrics for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hooked rug is going to be fabulous. Love the alphabet skipping around the border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hooked rug! You are screaming through those letters--they'll be done soon I'm sure. Can't wait to see more! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bargain with these new fabrics, well done! Sewing 7 days last week is great too. Pretty letters on the border of the rug.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a big plaid user, but the black will go with anything. Lucky you finding fabric at Goodwill. I don't see it like I did before COVID.

    ReplyDelete