Saturday, February 25, 2023

girlie garden quilt

I finished early with my pink rsc projects for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. So, I perused the Ufo list for a mostly pink project. I have a few of them. I had added a few to my ufos expecting to have granddaughters. But, out of 12 Grandchildren, I only have 2 and they are nearly grown. 

quilt kit I bought in 2014

It is a quick quilt that uses 2 1/2 inch strips. I cut the strips and started sewing them together. I have all the strip sets finished I will need.... I hope.



We will see how far I can advance this quilt before March. I do have an open sew today. I am hoping to work on scrappy pinwheels and this girlie garden quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Cute fabrics! So sorry you never had a granddaughter for it, but perhaps a great granddaughter one day! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete