Saturday, February 18, 2023

go fish

I have made HSTS for fish school/ kismet in pink for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. hmmm

When I said I was going to keep the rainbow projects simple this year, I may have reduced the projects tooo much. Time to reconsider for the year.



I am actually finished with what I need for this year's rsc projects in pink. I looked around and found an older ufo in pink and brown, that, I am going to see if I can move forward until the end of the month. I don't have plans to finish it, yet, just move it along.



10 comments:

  1. Pink and brown is such a pretty combination. And isn't it fun when you realize that there is time to make some progress on another UFO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fish school blocks in pink! Sounds like a great idea to work on that UFO you found, too. It looks like a pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish school blocks are pretty , Looking forward to seeing the progress on your new project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are cute fish blocks! I forgot I was making a fish quilt... must find those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a school of fish you created. Nothing like to simple to open the door to creativity. My first thought is to use sashing between schools for some vertical seaweed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty pink fish! I think I have a pink and brown lurking in my sewing room, too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and brown is such a great combination! One of my favorite quilts is in pink and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops! I forgot to say how much I love your lovely pink Go Fish blocks! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great progress on your blocks,I say the same thing every year that I'm going to a big big block once a month ,my blocks only get more tedious lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on finishing up your PINK fish blocks, Maggie! Your project with pink and brown reminds me of a basket of block parts and patterns sitting SOMEWHERE in my studio. Best of luck making some progress!

    ReplyDelete