Sunday, February 19, 2023

stash report 2/19/2023

 There is a nearly local quilt shop going out of business, and, they are offering all their fabric for 4.00 per yard. Oh the temptation.

Stash report February 19, 2023

fabric added: 0 yards
fabric added year to date: 22 1/2 yards 

fabric used: 7 yards  I finished radiant star


fabric used year to date: 56 yards  

33 1/2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 7 days last week.  including Friday sew. 

I am working on the alphabet letters with a dark red wool along the border of the rug. It doesn't take very long per letter, but, moving the big rug on the frame is challenging. That is all of them, finished. hooray - I will have a large border background to hook, but, the letters are all done.


I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Great fabric offers, but too bad that this local quilt shop is shutting down. Radiant Star, and the hooked letters look wonderful! A great stitching week ;)
    Thank you Maggie for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radiant star is beautiful. How sad that a local quilt shop is closing. I don't have any that are truly close by. I have to plan ahead to visit them.

    ReplyDelete