Tuesday, November 24, 2020

to do: cut more baby wiggle

I had a sew day last Thursday, and, I decided to work on a baby quilt I have had cut for a couple of years. I love cynthia Brunz's wiggle time pattern and wanted to try something with these fabrics. I discovered that I had cut 2 strips wrong, and, that meant, I didn't have enough fabric to finish it. I think it will be ok if I mix background fabrics.


Even though, it is not Thanksgiving yet. I baked bread, and loved the smell of that in the house. It just seems like  the holidays. We bought a turkey, yesterday, for 31 cents a pound at Meijer. It will just be hubby and I, but, it was such a great price. We thought about skipping it this year, but our youngest wanted turkey and noodles, the next day. 

And I am so grateful for his help with the trees down #give thanks

peter vs. the tree



I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. I love that Wiggletime pattern, too. Turkey and noodles sounds yummy. I have to roast a turkey so I can have turkey soup the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! I've never seen the Wiggle Time pattern before but it sure is cute. Oh, is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread?! Yum. Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiggle Time is a favorite of mine too! We are doing turkey and all the trimmings. We are with our son for the first Thanksgiving in 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your wiggle time quilt is adorable! If it is the top and bottom background you miscut, you should be able to add anything :)

    ReplyDelete