Saturday, July 18, 2020

fun blue blocks

I have fun tiny houses


and wonky stars



The color for July and the rainbow scrap challenge is dark blue. I have plenty of scraps in those colors. I find that the triangles I cut, from the flip corners on the roof of the houses, work well for the wonky stars.
 I am also working on Jamestown landing this month since it is all blue. I have half of it put together. And, I have all the rows made.


My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

jamestown landing

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday
oh scrap
UFO busting

10 comments:

  1. You do have fun dark blue blocks! That's great that you can use the leftovers from one set of blocks to go toward the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little houses! Jamestown Landing is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to use the flippy corners in the Wonky Stars. I need to get back to making some Wonky Stars. I think that is what I will mostly concentrate on next year to finish off my 2 inch width scraps and tons of flippy corner cutoffs. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Jamestown Landing is coming along great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little house blocks are always fun to stitch, yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun bits of Dark BLUE for the RSC, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of progress on you scrappy blue blocks. Jamestown Landing is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty blue projects, dark blue is an easy color, I guess everyone has some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those blue stars. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete