Wednesday, July 1, 2020

new goals for July

July is here with a whole new month of possiblities.
For my one monthly goal, in July, I want to quilt my snow days quilt and square dance mystery quilt from my carolina home. This was a 2018 mystery quilt.


I want to join my alpha letters into a quote and a top.


And, I want to organize and make a top with my Jamestown landing blocks. I started Jamestown landing in 2013. This project is in blocks. This quilt is a combination of HSTS and string blocks found in string fling book by Bonnie Hunter.


This will also be part of my PHD 2020

I am linking:

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a lot of goals. You can do it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Four big goals! I have confidence in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those projects are going to be SEW pretty, Maggie. Happy finishing (or at the very least, progressing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did one of From My Carolina Home's SAL but can't remember which one. It was definitely a few years ago too! I love every Jamestown Landing quilt I've seen. How can you go wrong with string blocks & HSTs? Let's bring that one to a finish, for sure, this month!

    ReplyDelete