Monday, July 2, 2018

roll roll assembly

I have been anxious to start the piecing for roll roll cotton boll. I had my heart set on it, and then discovered that I had made the string blocks too small. This was my reward for doing a bit of clean up in the sewing room. I would clean a section and then sew a bit. I was able to sew the first 2 rows and see if I was going to be happy with my fix for the string blocks. I think I will like it.



I am joining Jo of Jo's country junction with her string challenge.
I am linking to:





7 comments:

  1. Your fix for the string blocks looks great. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of my favorite quilts to make...EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your solution looks wonderful! No one will ever know you didn’t mean for it to be that way all along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great save! Roll Roll will come together in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! I liked this quilt but the string blocks seemed like so much work--good save on your too small blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to figure out a way to make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good! Your solution is working out well.

    ReplyDelete