Tuesday, August 8, 2017

parts

I am  late to the party for my One monthly goal. Hopefully, once the fabric is cut, the floodgates will open, and I will start to sew in earnest. I have the first two blocks for snow days. I love the churndash block in any size.


I am working on a blue and green carolina crossroads from Scraps and shirttails book by Bonnie Hunter. So far I am just strip piecing and sub cutting



my box kite box is getting empty, just a few 1/2 square triangles left. I have mostly been working on these as leaders and enders.



I am linking to:
Free Motion by the River
to do tuesday
too cute tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Fun to have different projects on the go. I love the churn dash block too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blues in your churn dash blocks. You've been moving along on the box kite project. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love churn dash blocks so much. I have to say, they're my favorite!

    ReplyDelete