Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stash report Aug 20, 2017

I found 10 fat quarters for 1.00 at a local flea market.

I found these as well. I love the yellow

I have another batch of glitter blocks finished. I am trying to use backgrounds that are just not cream or white. I struggle with that, but I know that is what I liked about the original quilt by Jen Kingwell.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 23 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 303 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week:  11 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 263.5 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 40 yards used more than added.



I am linking to:



Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

3 comments:

  1. That is a great yellow piece of fabric. Yellow makes everything else look good. Those blocks look hard to make. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great fabrics. Sometimes it is hard to sew something that we are not use to putting together, yet you were attracted to a quilt that did not have the traditional background fabric. I agree with Robin that you are doing a nice job on a difficult block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glitter blocks are coming along great. I've made one of them!

    ReplyDelete