Tuesday, August 1, 2017

glitter

I have more glitter (Jen Kingwell) blocks done. I am trying to be more creative with the backgrounds, since I think that is why I liked the quilt in the first place. But I don't want to be too creative and then hate it. lol
I definitely gravitate toward the light prints for the backgrounds.

So far, I have used a scrap bag from an estate sale to cut the blocks.


I have a pinterest board of other Jen kingwell quilts for inspiration here




so fun... keep making more...


I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday - I am featured this week
Free Motion by the River
to do tuesday
too cute tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Those blocks are really cool. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all put together. I definitely gravitate towards lighter prints for backgrounds as well. Have a great week and thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blocks. They certainly look addicting.

    ReplyDelete