Sunday, May 7, 2017

stash report May 7, 2017

I love Sundays. I have always been grateful for that unplug feeling. It's a chance to reenergize our spiritual lives and remember what is truly important.




I found this lovely 12 fat quarters and 1 1/2 yards of matching fabric It is bluer than it looks on the screen.

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 178 3/4 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 4 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 91 1/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2017: 87 1/2 yards more used than added

My spinning wheel is all oiled and happy.
I have spun a bit of the super wash merino. I had forgotten how merino fights the spinning. But I think I am winning.




I bought a new book. I have no business even thinking about starting something new. but I like the idea of a row quilt. And I could use a 50% coupon.

I am linking to:
Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

9 comments:

  1. Oh love the spinning the color is lovely, the stack of fabric is pretty and the Row book looks interesting. Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are staying out of trouble with all your wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We quilters often defy reason - buying new stuff when we have perfectly useable stuff already. But I think you will like making a row quilt - I call them strippy quilts - I have made a couple and they go really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like an interesting book with lots of creative potential!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabric is very pretty. Your spinning looks great too. I am trying so hard to unplug on the weekends. I used to be very good at it, but not so much anymore. That is why I am reading blogs right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true, sometimes we need to unplug. And Sunday sounds like a perfect day for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I didn't know you were a spinner as well! That's awesome! That fabric is nice and peaceful! It is nice to unplug on Sundays! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your spinning looks good. Great to get a new book.

    ReplyDelete