Monday, May 15, 2017

graduation

Our oldest son received his master's degree in education from Indiana University on Mother's Day. I am happy for him. But I didn't know anything could be that long LOL.


Pretty exciting. I finished a 4 patch posey quilt for a customer. I love her fabric and colors.





I had 2 microwave  potato bags cut out and finished them as gifts. I think it has made potatoes so quick and easy and really tasty, so I want to share.


I am linking to:
Making Monday
Moving it Forward Monday 



main Crush Monday

Oh my- Patchwork times is changing and isn't linking  on mondays. that has been an important part of the quilting  fun for me. sigh.....

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    I'm visiting from Main Crush Mondays (I'll miss Patchwork Times, too). I have never heard of baked potato bags before. Very interesting and they look cute. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your son! Yes, some graduation ceremonies just seem to go on and on... :) MY d-I-l gave me a potato bag and it caught fire in the microwave. LOL Needless to say I tossed that bag pretty quickly. I hope it wasn't user error that caused it to burn! Thanks for linking to MCM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son! What an accomplishment. You must be a proud momma. Good job on the quilting. Thanks for linking up with Moving it Forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your son! Very pretty quilting on a very pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete