Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Irish chain

Our small quilt group met last night, and Irish chain became a top minus the borders.

I made a few more garlic knots and cross blocks
Shelly has been cutting her recycled shirts into 10 in blocks, 5 inch blocks, 2 in blocks and 2 1/2 inch strips. Her box looks so awesome. I wish I was this tidy and consistent. I am more of a willy nilly fabric flying kind of quilter. But I can appreciate her work.
We have a new little treasure found at an antique store. Wait till we discover what's inside.

I am linking to:
WOW
Midweek Makers
Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

5 comments:

  1. What great progress and quilt top. The sewing machine looks very interesting. I hope you can get it to work - provided you bought it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sharing and for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Irish chain quilt is beautiful. I wonder what color borders you are going to add to it . . . I will have to wait and see. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking Irish Chain quilt! Be sure to link up again at Midweek Makers when it's got borders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Irish Chain is looking great. Congrats on all the progress.

    ReplyDelete