Thursday, May 11, 2017

rug hooking again

I haven't been to my rug hooking guild in a while. I have a hard time staying put for so long. As much as I love my friends there, I just have a hard time concentrating right now. Must be Spring fever. cue Julie Andrews scene singing "the hills are alive with the sound of music" Only no hills -no orchestra -no Julie Andrews.
I kept my visit short, just to keep up with the hatches, matches, and dispatches. I did get a bit more hooked on my Irish Beach bag. It won't be long before I face the dreaded sewing it into a bag.


I have been putting wild and goosey together. I decided I needed a few extra partial blocks, ooops.
Something isn't quite right...

I see some ripping in my future. I have the rows in sets of two.


I am linking to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap
I may have a scrap problem

No comments:

Post a Comment