Tuesday, May 16, 2017

mixer cover

I needed a new mixer cover. The one I have was an actual kitchenaid cover, but it was never long enough.

I bought 2 quilted pillow shams from Goodwill for 99 cents, and used one to go over the mixer. I cut the second one to make the ends, using the other cover as a pattern.


And I love how it looks.




My husband gave me a yellow peony for Mother's day. I had not seen yellow before. I thought peonies only came in pink, burgundy, and white. It is such a great shade of yellow ( my favorite color)
Simple pleasures. He stacked and unstacked these for some time, much like Grandma and her fabric stash.

I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday
Free Motion by the River






4 comments:

  1. The KitchenAid cover is fabulous, and I didn't know peonies came in yellow either. But above all, that little guy is just adorbs and so absorbed with those covers. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabric for your cover! Guess what - my favorite color is yellow, too! Hugs to your grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant solution for your mixer cover!

    ReplyDelete