Sunday, July 23, 2023

stash report July 23, 2023

I added a bright yellow and clear blue to the stash. I don't really need 2 yards of each, but, missourri star is selling 2 yard or 3 yard cuts, and I like the colors and the price, so, I have more than I need, but, there are worse problems.

4 yards

stash report July 23, 2023

fabric added: 4 yards

fabric added year to date: 113 yards 

fabric used: 23 yards  I finished saturday soire




fabric used year to date: 294 1/2 yards

177 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 2 days last week. But I did a little longarming

I made another hexie to add to my hexie quilt. I am finishing one side and I am trying to add the big pieces. I try to alternate hexies and rug hooking, but, it seems I focus on one or the other for long periods. 

I think I will have a rug hooking finish next week, but, for now, I am still working on hexies. I have added the last 2 weeks of hexies and I have a little filled in between them.

I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. I have problems finding bright yellows, your new adds are great colors. Enjoy your slow stitching today, you've done well on keeping all your WIPs moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new yellow and blue yardages are pretty additions to your stash! You never know when they'll come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexies are looking great. I like the fabrics you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture, and the color of your yellow fabric, very pretty. Beautiful finish too, and the quilting is lovely.
    It looks like you are making great progress on your projects, the hexies are coming along nicely, and the rug is going to be finished soon? Wow, well done.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellows are hard....I buy nice ones when I see them. Impressive finish!

    ReplyDelete