Friday, July 14, 2023

fractured squares

 Fractured squares is a free pattern from quilted twins. I have had the pieces cut for awhile, now. I discovered it buried in a pile of UFOS. I decided to make sure it was all there, before, I put it away where it goes. All the pieces were not there. I cut a few more from scraps on the table, but, I was curious to see what it was like to make a block. um.... they were fun and quick. This UFO is not on my 5 quilt list, but, it might have caught my attention. - Might have. Most of my 5 quilts are in the assembly/ finish stage, and I like to piece. 



I am linking to:

TGIFF different   

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun quilt to piece, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt block to assembly line piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder it caught your attention! Very easy and pretty. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/07/17/wednesday-wait-loss-337

    ReplyDelete