Monday, July 24, 2023

assemble wrangle

I am so excited. I have all the blocks done for rectangle wrangle, and, I have started to assemble the top. I think it is going to be a fun quilt to make. Other than playing with the blocks to see how they will look together, I am just sewing twosies.




My One monthly goal for July was to have all 84 blocks finished And, I have met the goal. yipee

I have also played with making the ohio star blocks for the border. I think I have made 4. They are small, and, I need 56 of them. I hope to make a few in the mornings until I have enough.

6 1/2 inches






9 comments:

  1. Hooray for reaching your goal. This is gonna be such a terrific quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rectangle wraCngle is looking great so far. Congrats on getting the blocks done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rectangle wrangle is going to be such a fun quilt. Those blocks really shine when you get them assembled into rows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the zig zag effect of the blocks together. It gives such a wonderful focus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be so beautiful! Love the idea of those star blocks on the outer border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to thank you for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/07/26/wednesday-wait-loss-338

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm mind boggled how you keep it straight WHICH two to sew together! LOL Congratulations on finishing your goal.

    ReplyDelete