Saturday, July 29, 2023

red nines

I have neglected my rsc quilt diffussion for a few months. I almost forgot to look at the list, again, this month, to realize that I need red 9 patches for it, too. I did a quick search through my red 2 inch strips and found several shorter pieces. I was able to make 25 or so 9 patches and I think that is the end of red for me and the rainbow scrap challenge this month.


Diffusion is a quilted twins free pattern that is simple 9 patches. I am cutting in fall colors with 2 inch strips. The last color I cut was orange in May

I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. I think there a couple of those reds in my stash. Looks like you made the most of the scarps you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a fabric I used in my first ever quilt in that bunch! Nine patches are a hit in any color. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diffusion is going to be really pretty!

    ReplyDelete