Wednesday, July 26, 2023

snails trail again

After finishing my one one monthly goal for July - rectangle wrangle blocks, I rewarded my self with fun sewing on my ongoing snail trail blocks with shirting fabric. It looks like I have been adding to this project sine 2021. I really enjoy making these  blocks, and, look forward to sewing them any chance I can get. But, they are an 'extra' project and have to wait until I can reward my self with the pleasure.

I finished some

and I started another batch of blocks

I also played with little monkey wrench blocks. so fun



I  am linking to:

oh scrap

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty blocks and so fun! They do look rewarding to sew. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/07/26/wednesday-wait-loss-338

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snail trails blocks are fun. You've done so well at being disciplined this year, you definitely deserved some fun stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so intrigued by how well those plaid fabrics work for your snail's trail blocks!

    ReplyDelete