Sunday, July 30, 2023

stash report July 30, 2023

I added more neutrals to my stash. I had cut background for a quilt, and, I feel better if I replace it right away.

stash report July 30, 2023

fabric added: 3 yards

fabric added year to date: 116 yards 

fabric used: 6 yards donated to guild

fabric used year to date: 300 1/2 yards

180 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 6 days last week. including an open sew

I have finished the hooking on my village rug. This has been a long project including a happy story here. I am thrilled. I still need to finish the edge and steam press. Hopefully, I can have that to show next week. I am happily thinking about the next rug hooking project.

4 x 6

I am linking to:

10 comments:

  1. A very fun rug! Congrats on the finish. You've done well on the stash and stitching metric fronts too. Happy stitching this week and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming project! I went back to read about the rug. How's your dining room closet two years later? LOL.....Nice new neutrals that will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rug! Very whimsical! I have enjoyed seeing progress on it each week. Can’t wait to see what you will be hooking next Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful rug. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that the lost treasure was found! And it has an interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful finish! Your rug is very pretty, it's a fun pattern, and I'm not surprised that you are thinking about the future rug to hook ;))
    Beautiful new fabrics too.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely rug! What a fun project to watch you make. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/02/wednesday-wait-loss-339

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great neutrals! The rug is very nice....will you actually walk on it with dirty shoes???

    ReplyDelete