Saturday, August 20, 2022

candy

 I have orange cream candy ready for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. They look yummy. I think I am nearly done with these blocks. I still need a bit of licorice and chocolate. I have certainly enjoyed making these this year, and I had PLENTY of strings I needed to use. I am looking for a string project for next year or maybe 100.



This tiny little squash plant taking over the garden was a volunteer from outside the garden, and we weren't sure what the frankensquash would be. It looks to be a regular zucchini. We lost most of our zucchini to vine borers so it was a welcome visitor.


He jumped the fence

I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Sweet orange candy blocks, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumby Yummies! Hooray! Looking good. We will not have any squash this year. First the groundhog or deer or something kept eating the blossoms and when we finally chased them away for awhile with some stinky stuff then the borers and beetles took over. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Really cute candies...I'm doing Birdhouses this year for my RSC Rainbow Challenge. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I know what you mean about needing 100 projects to use up those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute candy blocks! I get what you mean about needing 100 more projects to use up scraps. They do seem to accumulate don't they? Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those candy blocks are super sweet, what a great idea for the scrap challenge! Those vine borers, got my cucubmers this year, but your zucchini won't be denied, yeah!!

    ReplyDelete