Monday, August 1, 2022

One monthly goal for August

I didn't finish last month's One monthly goal at Elm street quilts. But, never give up - right?  I had the   last quilt a goal for 2 months and still did not finish. I will try a different Ufo that needs finishing, in hopes, I will find renewed motivation to chug along on the finishing. I need to add borders and quilt it.

in the box

This is a Bonnie Hunter pattern from her book scraps and shirttails. It is made mostly from shirt fabrics. My notes are sketchy. I think I started this in 2015 or 2016

mostly done


I am linking:

One monthly goal




7 comments:

  1. Sketchy notes are better than NO notes for sure. Nothing like jumping back into a project (in my case one from just a month ago) and trying to reorient one's self to what she was up to! I love how it's looking so far! I'll be looking forward to its finish! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt pattern! I made one from plaids and it's still one of my favourite quilts! I didn't make headway on my July goal either - we shall try again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's also in her Adventures with Leaders and Enders book. I've been eyeing that project for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shirt scraps are beautiful. Good luck with your OMG. ~~Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous! Sorry you didn't finish the other quilt but this one is more than worthy of a finish this month. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like that UFO! Glad you found renewed motivation for another UFO. Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete