Sunday, August 21, 2022

stash report August 14, 2022

I have added a few more charm packs.... just because


Stash report  August 14, 2022


fabric added: 3 yards
fabric added year to date: 80 3/4 yards 

fabric used: 36 yards of fleece sent to goodwill

fabric used year to date: 170 3/4 yards  

90 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 3 days last week. 

I have a little more done on my witch rug which I started here in March. I have started on the moon of my witch rug - spooky

scaredy cat


I am linking to:




15 min to stitch at life in pieces

5 comments:

  1. Love to see the rug updates! Those orange shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your charm packs are pretty. Please share a full picture of your witch rug sometime soon. Enjoy working on the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very witchy shoes!! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good progress, the finished item will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little teases we keep getting of the witch rug. It's going to be so cute! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete