Friday, August 5, 2022

5 quilts August 5, 2022

 last July 8, 2022

1. Rainbow scrap challenge - orange- I made a few bow ties, even orange. With the announcement of the new leader/ender challenge from Quiltville, I decided to look back at the ones I have started and not finished, rather than start the new one. This was the earliest one I have not finished, and, I sorted it out and decided to work on this for a bit. If my calculations are correct, I only need 30 + more little blocks to start a top.


2. rhododendren mystery - hunter -    I have found the blocks. But that is another story

3. Boho heart -Nothing new here. I am at a part that intimidates me. I can't just pick up something and quickly sew it together, so I procrastinate.

4. maple leaves - I need a back and binding. I still wish I could find something I like for borders and that is why I haven't moved along on this.

5. fair and square -The top is pieced and ready for borders. The borders are made with 2 inch squares. I have 2 borders almost pieced. I will add to them after I add the inner border.

so close

MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. 

1. EPP green - need back and binding - ironed -

customer quilt time pause

2. lotus flower? my notes say it is in the upstairs 

customer quilt time pause

3. blue ridge beauty - This month's one monthly goal so I better get to this one this month.

4. scrappy twirl

5. ugly I spy

I am linking to:


3 comments:

  1. Wow you are making great progress on your projects. Love the bow ties. I'm going to look for your maple leaf, as it's almost that time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going! I am sometimes cutting for a new project rather than finishing up borders, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Fair and Square top is Gorgeous!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete