Monday, August 29, 2022

rhododendron mystery progress

I have been working on the easy short rows of the rhododendron mystery. I have the top left 3 rows together. And, now, the bottom right 2 rows together.


 And Saturday I finished the 3rd bottom right row. I have been making the long sashing rows as leader/ enders as I work on my 5 quilts or the rainbow scrap challenge projects. It makes it seem like it is going quickly.


I have a binding to attach, some scraps to cut, and a section of boho heart quilt to sew.

We have our fingers crossed that this pumpkin plant will have a pumpkin in time this year. It had a slow start and is in no hurry.

6 comments:

  1. your rhododendron mystery is looking good!! that's one I really wish I would have done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quilt you are working on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love those colors in your Rhododendron quilt. That's smart to do your sashing as leader/ enders. I hope you get a pumpkin!
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Rhododendron Trail is turning out nice. I made one too, but I changed the sashing when I put it together. I'm looking forward to Bonnie Hunter's next mystery quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. Poor little pumpkin! Love your mystery quilt. My this is coming together quickly. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love how your rhododendron trail is looking, so pretty! Thanks for joining in on Monday This and That! xx

    ReplyDelete