Sunday, January 24, 2021

Stash report January 24 , 2021

I needed a back for a rainbow quilt, and I found this great polka dot. Polka dots are just so fun.

Stash report  January 24, 2021

Fabric Used this week:  9 yards - pink flannel baby quilt

Fabric Used year to Date: 31 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 24 yards

net fabric: 7 yards used more than bought

I stitched at least 15 minutes 5 out of 7 days - We were gone one day and recovering the next. But, I did experience 3 days of sunshine in one week - happy dance

I didn't make much progress on Mr. Scarecrow rug. I tried a little applique - yuk results. I spent two days at a small quilt retreat. Here are some of the projects that were there. not mine





I am linking to:






15 min to stitch at life in pieces



9 comments:

  1. Great polka dot fabric! Hard not to smile when you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still stitching more days than not. Your January has been really productive so far. That dinosaur quilt is pretty fun. You've got some talented stitching buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dot fabric, perfect for a rainbow quilt. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love polka dots. They are coming back too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fun backing fabric for a rainbow quilt. Dots are always happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, polka dots! I went through a year when that's all I wanted to use. I still have some here. They are so useful - and stripes, too. Congratulations on being in the used-more category still! The retreat sounds like fun. Appliqué takes practice. Don't give up! I've gotten out of the habit and feel like I'm starting over, but I can remember all those invisible stitches I made with no little points sticking out of curves, so I know I can do it again. LOL You can, too. I love that first retreat quilt you're showing. That's my kinda quilt. =) Thanks for sharing the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found the perfect polka dot fabric for the rainbow quilt, Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and pretty backing fabric, perfect for a rainbow project!
    Beautiful quilt show.
    Thank you for sharing and linking up.

    ReplyDelete