Sunday, January 3, 2021

stash report January 3, 2021 and new project

 I miss watching my fabric totals for the year and working on a hand stitching project. I have decided to start that post again in 2021. 

I found some great before Christmas sales at Joann fabrics. I liked this Christmas fat quarter bundle and matching jelly rolls at 60% off sale price. I have a plan for an improv Christmas tree quilt. We will see if I remember it long enough to actually start it, before the fabric is absorbed into the stash.


Stash report  January 3, 2021


Fabric Used this week:  yards - 3 yards pillowcases

Fabric Used year to Date: 3 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5 3/4 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 5 3/4 yards

net fabric: 2 3/4 yards bought more than used

It looks like I am starting the year behind, but, happy

I sewed at least 15 minutes per day - I have added a bit of time to my evening routine. I try to sew in the mornings before the day gets started.


I have quilty hand stitching projects, but, I want to include a new rug I am planning on making in 2021 as my hand stitching project.. 

 I would like to include a scrap giveaway once a month by the end of the month.

 
I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces





9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Look forward to seeing all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Christmas Fabrics! I received some reds for Christmas, so that changed my numbers. But....I really did need the reds, so they were a welcome addition to start 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty bunch of fabric you scored at Joann's! I love the white trees on green background! It will be fun to see what you do with that collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a good day when one acquires some more lovely fabrics at a sale! Your new rug you are going to make is such a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new rug design! Happy Stitching and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagine how you felt after buying those beautiful fabrics, specially calls my heart the cardinal fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that rug project. I could see stitching that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some cool Christmas fabrics to add to the stash. I just put my Christmas fat quarters away. Enjoy your stitching time this year. The scarecrow is really cute. Looking forward to seeing that one come together this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year! Beautiful Christmas fabrics, I'm looking forward to admire your project!

    ReplyDelete