Sunday, January 17, 2021

Stash report January 17, 2021

 I have started a new rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. The full stop quilt that Angela is doing. It looks modern to me, and, I felt that I didn't have a background fabric with enough yardage that I wanted. I bought the polka dot for that. I bought 5 yards of it to make sure I would have enough. The red Christmas fabric came home in the bag with it.

Stash report  January 17, 2021

Fabric Used this week:  7 yards - pink flannel baby quilt

Fabric Used year to Date: 22 yards

Fabric Added this week: 7 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 19 yards

net fabric: 3 yards used more than bought

I stitched at least 15 minutes each day -I was working on Clue 4 grassy creek mystery quilt at quiltville

I am really struggling to meet my goal for rug hooking. There are a few days that  I just didn't want to hook. It might be that deep down seasonal rugs are not right, out of season haha. A scarecrow in January might be offending my sensibilities.... or, I might be lazy.


Hope you have a stitchery good week

I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces

12 comments:

  1. My interest in different techniques varies too. I try to go with what I'm feeling rather than force what I'm not. It's supposed to be fun right?
    Every fabric addition needs a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great additions to your stash. Sorry the rug hooking isn't going as planned. Maybe you should take a break from the rug hooking for a week and see if that makes the heart grow fonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had trouble with motivation this year. January is normally one of my best months, but nor in 2021. :(
    Love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background fabric, and this cute Christmas fabric has the good idea to be next to your bag and to jump into it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have to be in the mood, if you're not there's no point forcing it, it's lovely seeing someone making a rug. I am a member of a clippy rug club at my library but we haven't met up since COVID I'm really missing it, Your fabrics are lovely 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful red Christimas fabric. Will you use it for the Fullstop blocks? Happy stitching and keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your rug making... I hope you keep at it!
    I'm making the full stop quilt too... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fabrics, and lovely work on your rug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both your new fabrics, and you broke even for the week, so that's a good thing! Have fun with the RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great numbers! Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Love your new fabrics..so pretty.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, other goodies usually come home in the bag with something we need. I love your picks! Polka dots are a fave of mine!

    ReplyDelete