Sunday, January 10, 2021

Stash report January 10, 2021

The after Christmas sales are irresistable for someone who doesn't get out much. The top 2 pieces are flannel with cute gnomes on them. I am dipping my toes into the gnome craze.


 Stash report  January 10, 2021


Fabric Used this week:  12 yards - orange slice quilt finish

Fabric Used year to Date: 15 yards

Fabric Added this week: 6.25 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 12 yards

net fabric: 3 yards used more than bought

I stitched at least 15 minutes each day -pink flannel baby quilts have my attention

I started Mr. Scarecrow's pants, because, I had blue strips out from my last snowman project. But, then, I had to do a search for more of the same wool. Yep, it would have been easier to hunt for a new piece that was enough to begin.

 
I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces

6 comments:

  1. I love them all! Good thing I didn't see that sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas sale fabrics are lovely and such fun. I can't wait to see your Mr Scarecrow grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I avoided the Christmas fabric sales and now that I saw yours I'm kicking myself. looking forward to Mr. Scarecrows progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Gnomes! You've got some fun RSC projects in the work. Happy stitching this week. Thank you for linking up with 15 Minutes to Stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute gnomes! I love the stars and the doggies too, pretty fabrics!
    Beautiful Orange Slice quilt, and these quilting loops are great!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great purchases! I've made a few myself this year with the sales. (but time to cut myself off!)

    ReplyDelete