Saturday, July 6, 2019

wiggle time

I have not really had much quilting time. I am preparing for a lumbar fusion surgery, and trying to spend time with my Grandchildren. I am not sure how long I will have to spend recovering, so there are some things I want to be sure get finished. I haven't done any pink sewing at all for the rainbow scrap challenge. I haven't even peeked into the pink scrap bin. I thought blue was going to be June and July, but I reread the post and see where I might have been confused.

I have put wiggle time together.


And my Grandson modeling the back I plan to use.


I have really enjoyed this pattern. It was easy to make and the results look great.
I had a stack of 5 inch squares of snoopy, so I am making another set to make this quilt again. The pattern can be found here from quilting is more fun than housework.


I am linking to:
rsc19 super saturday

9 comments:

  1. hope your surgery goes smoothly - I haven't started the pink yet either

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone in thinking the color blue was going to be over June and July. I did also. But pink will be fun too.
    Best of luck with your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this pattern and have been wanting to make it. Yours is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely quilt. I hope your surgery goes well and you make a good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Wiggle Time turned out great! I think you chose the PERFECT backing for it and that Snoopy one is going to be cute, too. Best of luck with your surgery and recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your surgery. That quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes for successful surgery and recuperation, Maggie! I read the blue announcement the same way, so you're not the only one who thought July would be light blue! Your Wiggletime looks great - I want to make that one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun quilt. Your grandson is doing a great job as a fabric model. The Snoopy blocks will work out great in another quilt. Thanks for referencing the pattern location!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your version of Wiggle is so bright and fun. Hope the surgery goes well and recovery time is fast and problem free.

    ReplyDelete