Tuesday, July 16, 2019

tiny tuesday

I needed to get back to making my tiny Tuesday blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge. I am a "tiny"  bit behind. haha I have finished May and orange. I have 3 for June and blue yet to do.



I have a snowman finished for my rug hooking. I don't know why I am dragging my feet on this rug. The snowmen are adorable and they are easy to hook.


I am getting very close to having all the garden party blocks sewn. I will need to cut 1 1/2 inch strips for the chain blocks.



Tomorrow is surgery.

I am linking to:


chameleon color linky


I am linking to:


9 comments:

  1. good luck with your surgery may you heal fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful orange blocks...Especially that butterfly! The snowman is truly adorable. My thoughts are with you for your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well with your surgery and you're back to sewing up a storm soon! Your snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are all so cute - and that snowman made me smile! I hope your surgery went well and that you will soon be feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even STARTED making tiny blocks! But some day, I will. Love the snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your surgery. Hope you are good as new real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your surgery and recovery go well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your surgery went well and that you are up to catching up on your terrific tiny blocks real soon.

    ReplyDelete