Monday, July 8, 2019

mess of sewing

I have 3 projects going to the left of my sewing machine- liberty ( actual project), 4 patches for sand castles, and blossom time. I use the 4 patches as leader/ enders, but, sometimes, I just want to stick a tulip in while I am working on the liberty quilt. If I keep it nearby, It is easy to feed it through in between other projects.


I have more garden party blocks from my Friday sew group. Rebecca asked how I kitted these blocks as an away project. I will probably explain that tomorrow or Wednesday.





I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Nice projects. I too work on more than one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Garden Party blocks are coming along beautifully. I can't sew on just one project at a time, it's more fun with multiple. Enjoy your stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great projects! Thanks for sharing with Moving it Forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Garden Party blocks are beautiful. Where did you find divided project bins?

    ReplyDelete