Monday, March 11, 2019

tiny tuesday flower

As part of the rainbow scrap challenge, we are doing a tiny tuesday sampler. Every Tuesday, a new block is offered in the color of the month.  This is a block from February that I just finished. yes, I am a little behind. The blocks finish at 4 1/2, so it isn't hard to catch up to date, which I will probably think until I am way behind.
The parts for this block were very small, but so cute. I am not a very accurate tiny block piecer, I guess.





Mine was a little big, and, I couldn't cut it down without losing points, so I made the adjustments in the background.




I am linking to:



5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Tiny piecing is a challenge, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first when I looked at that block, I panicked! However, it ended up not being as hard as I thought either. I believe I also made adjustments in the background piecing. As long as it comes out to 7-1/2" we're good, right? Your fabrics are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And I love your background fabric, too. I've been doing the same thing with my TT blocks - whatever size the block ends up, I adjust and trim the gray fabric to get the right size for the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I'm probably going to be sorry I didn't play along this year as all the blocks have been pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete